Wednesday 9 August 2017

That's it for another season

Where has this breeding season gone.

It seems to only a few weeks ago since we were getting the boats ready for the start of the season and now the end is in sight.
I know we still have a few months to go and all the seal pups will be arriving but I just can't get over how quickly it has gone.
Some of the Scottish kids are going back to school soon and it does not seem like two minutes ago since they first bloke up. I keep in thinking to myself, its an age thing but when I talk to other people younger than me, they say the same thing.

It scary seeing the first puffins arrive and now we are praying we see at least one now. Fingers crossed the dolphins stay around the area as they have been amazing this season. It has to be the best season for them so far and fingers crossed we have more to come.

No comments: