Friday 13 May 2016

Another Aurora

We had another little showing of the northern lights again this week. It was not a great show but I'm not complaining one bit as they are always great to see.

I think this might be the last one as its getting really light now and it did not get really dark until midnight and it started to get light again by 2.30am so if we do manage to see another show it will have to be sooner rather than later.

So if you are ever in the area and you here about the lights then head to a dark place away from the street lights and you may be able to see them.

Stag Rock in Bamburgh is a good place or be lazy like myself and head to Seahouses beach just like the pictures below. I also think when the tide is out its a bit better, as it shows you some nice ripples in the sand and reflections too. 





1 comment:

Sam Rickelton | Family Travel Blogger said...

Wow stunning photos - I particularly like the last one :D