Sunday 29 May 2016

It must be love....

Sometimes you see things around the islands and you have to take a second look. I noticed a pair of shags enjoying each others company on the edge of the cliff face and it caught my attention.... Ahhh and before you say pervert or a pair of shags, shagging it was nothing like that at all. It was more than that.... it was LOVE...

Their necks were interlocked with only eyes of each other. (until I turned up) They ruffled each other feathers and then gently rubbed bills together. It was beautiful to see and something I will never forget.

The guys on the islands might see this all the time but when you are on a boat and not staying around for long, then you tend to miss all this kind of stuff, so for me its was special to witness.


Number 10 is my favorite but which is your favorite and why? 

 1

 2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14


  

2 comments:

Sam Rickelton | Family Travel Blogger said...

How lovely! I like no 10 too x

Alison said...

Those are fab, I love 10 but seven is a lovely comedy moment