Friday 22 June 2018

Bottlenose Dolphins

We have been seeing lots of bottlenose Dolphins again this year and it does not half give you a thrill. I never tire of seeing them and it gives our guests an extra special treat they are not expecting.

I had a tear in my eye the other day when I little boy was brought to my wheelhouse by his mother to say thank you. He went on to say that he has never seen any seabirds before as he lived in a city and this was the 1st time on a boat but what made this trip cool was seeing the whales jumping out of the water in front of the boat. Bless him, I did not have the heart to say they were dolphins as his face was all lit up with excitement. Dolphins make everyone's day but that little boy made my day.

We have been working with a few people so we are hopefully going to have a guide on some of the dolphins we have been seeing and hopefully learn a lot more about them.

Any way lets hope the sightings keep on going all year and everyone gets a chance to enjoy them.

If you would like to see lots more videos of the dolphins this year then head over to our
Facebook Page and give us a like as we post them there all the time.









No comments: